COVID 19 Update
From MONDAY 13th December 2021, all guests, staff and contractors on site are required to be
FULLY VACCINATED and include evidence of this or provide an exemption certificate.
What does this mean for you?
- Apply for your Vaccine Pass online and email us a copy of this, for each guest listed on your booking
(12 years old plus), to confirm your booking
- Alternately, if you have an official exemption document, please email us a copy of this
- If you are unable to provide a Vaccine Pass or legitimate exemption document, please contact us in advance for a free cancellation
A note from us….
After 20 years at the Motel, we love welcoming all our guests and don’t like turning anyone away. This is our new reality, and we don’t mean to upset anyone, but we need to ensure our staff and guests safety is being looked after.
We recognise and acknowledge all decisions, and respect that everyone has a right to choose whether to be vaccinated or not.
We greatly appreciate your honesty and co-operation during this crazy time.
Be Kind and Stay Safe
Nicola, Rick and the entire Commodore Team
Moving into the Traffic Light System
As we move into the Traffic Light System, we will access procedures and practices constantly and update you with any changes as we go, at this stage please be assured that we are here to help and ensure you have a great experience with us at the Commodore and feel safe as our guest. We love having a chat with guests , just keeping in mind social distance and mask wearing. You are always welcome in reception, or if you prefer to keep your distance, all rooms have a phone and just feel free to give us a call if you need anything.
- The rooms we have available have great airflow and will be aired daily and all have direct outdoor access
- We have heightened our room cleaning and we have ensured high touch areas have extra sanitiser
- Reception will gather as much information before you arrive, to ensure check in and arrival at the Motels can be done as easy and stress free as possible
A Couple of small changes in daily operations are:
- Servicing of rooms will still take place, if a guest wishes, however we will only enter the room if the guest
is out, to reduce direct close contact with the guest
- Our guest laundry will be available, you will need to book a time in reception to use this, so we can clean after use
- Our DVD Library is not available at this stage